Being a solopreneur is tough work.
You need to be the marketing, product development, finance, and customer services departments all at the same time. If that’s not enough, you’ve got an overflowing inbox, a backlog of blog post ideas, and a to-do list as long as the road to Mordor on your desk.
You’re struggling with that horrible feeling of overwhelm and a complete lack of clarity - and it’s holding you back from growing your business!
You may be your own CEO but you’re on the lookout for a BFF!
imagine a world where you have...
> A soundboard for ALL your ideas and help to decide what to work on next
> Someone to set goals with and actually check-in to make sure you’re reaching them
> A long-term game plan and someone to work through it with
> A business pal who *gets* it, has been there, got the t-shirt and made all the rookie mistakes so you don’t have to
what i can help you with...
I may still be waiting for my Hogwarts letter but I'm totally a wizard in some areas. Here are just some of the areas I'll be able to coach you in:
- Setting goals for your business
- Gearing up to leave your 9 to 5
- Transitioning from blog to business
- Increasing your visibility online
- Creating an actionable strategy
- Email marketing
- Email list growth
- Getting started with sales funnels
- Social media marketing
- Instagram + Pinterest strategy
- Starting a Facebook group
- Creating and launching online courses
- Creating digital products
- Brainstorming product/service ideas
- Brainstorming content ideas
- Creating a content plan for your blog