I recently had a major goal and planning session for my business. I felt wide awake at 12:30am and decided to sit down with a blank Google Doc and really think about where I wanted to be by the end of next year.
It was pretty daunting and I struggled to get started. But, once I did, the words flew out of me like Buckbeak flew outta Hogwarts - and it felt great!
I know first-hand how hard it is to really think about what your goals are and the challenges of putting them into writing, so I wanted to pull together an ultimate guide for you to do the same for your business.
This blog post will teach you:
- Why you need to set goals in your business
- Tips before you start you goal planning session
- How to discover your 'why' and set big picture goals!
- How to break down your big goals into mini goals
- Why you should set weekly goals - and how to stick to them
- Ways to keep track of your goals with my FREE goal getter goodies!
Keep reading to learn how to set goals for your small or creative business and why it’s so important!